Majority of bloggers clueless

I had higher hopes for this article, but:


The majority of people starting up a blog have absolutely no idea how to use the content management systems that allow them to update their site, a fake new study has found.

RiverScrap


More likely:


The majority of people who are currently blogging have never served in a leadership position. As a result, they are unaware of the complexity of what they write about, and should be seen as "complainers" not analysts because they consider only a handful of factors at most out of thousands.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:50 AM

    Hi - Martin from riverScrap here. I just feel I should point out that this was the very first article I published on my blog, and that it was deliberately written in a tongue-in-cheek style within minutes of me opening my Typepad account (and then subsequently filed under my 'Fake News' tag).

    If you or your readers take a look at my other 50-odd articles, I'd hope you would conclude that I am not one of the bloggers who falls under the categories of "complainer" - check out my latest feature on the 'The blog without an opinion' for a better example of my analysis.

    Cheers, M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subvert the dominant paradigm, don't be a solipsist.

Popular Posts